Hands On Harvest Experience
From the vineyard to the crush pad, discover the secrets of great handcrafted winemaking with a hands-on winemaking experience. Led by one of our friendly and knowledgeable wine educators, and a winemaking team member. Get your hands dirty and see what it’s like to work harvest at Round Pond. After working in the cellar and touring the facility, relax on our terrace and taste our estate wines paired with a seasonal food pairing. This experience is only available from August 26th through October 31st.
- Hands on Harvest Experience is $75 per person, club member discounts apply (limit 2).
- By appointment only at 10:00am Monday-Saturday.
- This experience includes a complete winery tour, a hands on experience in the winemaking process, barrel tasting, and an intimate wine tasting paired with garden inspired appetizers.
- Please allow 1.5 hours for this experience.
- 2 persons minimum, 8 persons maximum.
Please note that due to the nature of our tastings, we do not permit any children or persons under the age of 21. We look forward to seeing you! Please contact our concierge for booking detals.