Tour & Tasting
Break from the ordinary with a unique and intimate olive mill tour in the heart of the Napa Valley. Offering a sensory exploration of Round Pond’s handcrafted olive oils, red wine vinegars and citrus syrups, this delicious experience is a must for dedicated foodies. Learn about olive cultivation, harvest, and our artisan methods of olive oil production at our estate mill before immersing yourself in a guided tasting of our estate’s fresh oils and red wine vinegar blends. Savor the difference as you journey through the elements of oil and vinegar tasting alongside a delightful selection of gourmet bread, cheese, Round Pond syrups and fresh organic produce.
**Throughout the month of December, guests will also enjoy a special tasting of our “cold off the press” olio nuovo.
- All Tours and Tastings are by appointment only and available at 10:00am, 12:30pm and 3:30pm daily.
- All tastings are $45 per person, club member discounts apply (limit 2).
- This experience includes a guided tour of our olive mill, followed by a sit down tasting of our olive oils, vinegars and syrups paired with a seasonal selection of garden inspired foods.
- Please allow 1.5 hours for this experience.
- 2 person minimum, 10 persons maximum.
- We require a 24 hour in advance notice for cancellations to avoid being charged for the tasting.
Please note that due to the nature of our tastings, we do not permit any children under the age of 8. We look forward to seeing you!